Technologist Travel Award
The AMP Technologist Travel Award provides travel assistance to the Annual Meeting & Expo for multiple selected AMP member technologists who do not receive travel support from their institutions.
Award Amount: Up to $1,500 in travel reimbursement plus meeting registration
In 2022 this award has been generously supported
by Asuragen, a Bio-Techne Brand
The Applicant must:
- Be an AMP member.
- Work currently in the clinical molecular diagnostics field as a technologist. "Technologist" can include clinical or R&D technologists/assistants.
- Have not received this travel award in the past 3 years.
- Receive no funding for travel and/or registration to the Annual Meeting & Expo from their institution (communication from the lab director required).
- Submit a brief report within a month of the conclusion of the Annual Meeting & Expo on what was learned by attending. This will give favorable visibility to the award and to the value of providing molecular diagnostics continuing education for technologists.
- Authorship on an abstract is preferred but not required.
- Agree to attend the Business/Awards Session at the Annual Meeting & Expo in order to accept the award personally.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2022
Full List of Past Recipients