The goals of the AMP Education Program are:
- To create and provide a range of excellent educational offerings in molecular pathology that inform our membership of the most impactful and relevant scientific findings, new techniques, and scientific principles and underpinnings;
- To develop a community of educators and learners who want to become proficient in educational best practices and have access to the most relevant, exciting, and useful curricula; and
- To provide trainees, as well as other molecular pathology technologists, researchers and clinical professionals, the resources and information required for enhanced professional development including access to specialized courses, certification and certificate programs, and continuing education credit.
The AMP Training and Education Committee works with the AMP Education team to design, implement, and review an array of educational offerings including:
- Online courses, webinars, and case studies available on AMPEDTM Online
- Live workshops and courses
- Career development resources
- Additional educational materials and resources, including:
- Molecular-in-my-Pocket reference cards
- Case studies in CAP Today
- Journal of Molecular Diagnostics CME Program
Click the menu to the left for more details on these and other AMP educational offerings.
Please explore all of our educational resources and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or require additional information.