NEW – Free CME/CMLE or SAM Credit (starting January 2020) for select online educational offerings at AMPEDTM
NEW – Discounted page charges for corresponding authors of accepted articles when publishing in The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
NEW – Discounted open access fees for corresponding authors of accepted articles when publishing in The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
Subscription to The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics (print and online)*
- Substantial discounts on registration to attend the AMP Annual Meeting & Expo, AMP Global Congress, AMP Europe, and more!
- CHAMP (CHat AMP) — AMP member's online community for discussions, networking, assay development advice, policy updates and other member-generated content!
- AMP Continuing Education — reduced fees or privileged access
- Free access to select educational content on AMPEDucation (AMPEDTM)Online, our online learning platform! (Search “Free4Members” or "Free4CE" on AMPED to see all the content you can access for free with your membership or for which you can earn free CE/CME credit)
- JMD CME Program in Molecular Diagnostics
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Review Course
- Advocacy — with federal lawmakers and regulators on issues directly impacting molecular pathology test development and practice - amplifying your voice on issues that impact our field!
- AMP Membership Directory — a valuable networking resource!
- AMP Test Directory — Members-only test submission privileges to this public online listing of molecular tests
- Trainees receive opportunities for mentoring from the broader membership:
- Further discounted Annual Meeting & Expo registration
- Junior membership on committees
- Members-only Awards to enhance your career
* All members receive online access to JMD.