Advancing Patient Care in NSCLC: Breaking Down Barriers
Join us for this free online learning experience aimed at breaking down barriers to testing and treatment in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). In this five-part series world-renowned experts will explore the most best practices in test ordering, sample collection, and test interpretation with the goal of improving patient care.
- Molecular Testing Guideline for Selection of Lung Cancer Patients - Revision (May 29, 2018)
- Best Practices in NSCLC Small Specimen Collection for Clinicians
Coming June 2018
- Best Practices in Small Specimen Management for Laboratory Professionals
Coming August 2018
- Liquid Biopsies – Promises and Pitfalls
Coming October 2018
- Best Practices in Test Ordering
Coming December 2018
This presentation will have a companion reference card to which clinicians and laboratory professionals can refer during attendee participation and, later, in the clinic.
Supported by an unrestricted educational grant provided by