June 2014 Self-Test: AMP Case Report Article in CAP TODAY
- Post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorders encompass which neoplasms:
- Infectious mononucleosis-like neoplasms
- Classical Hodgkin lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- All of the above
- The incidence of PTLD increases with degree of immunosuppression. Which of the following is true?
- The incidence of PTLD is highest in kidney transplantation.
- The incidence of PTLD is lowest in small bowel transplantation.
- The incidence of PTLD is highest in heart/lung transplantation.
- The majority of PTLD in bone marrow allograft recipients develop in the first two months.
- Which of the following is true regarding post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorders?
- The majority of cases are EBV driven, as it plays a role in pathogenesis.
- There is no correlation of EBV and PTLD.
- CMV is not a risk factor for PTLD.
- None of the above.
ANSWERS to Self-Test for June 2014 Case