December 2015 Self-Test: AMP Case Report Article in CAP TODAY
- What is the clinical presentation of gastroenteritis in the neonatal pediatric population?
- Onset of diarrhea with or without vomiting
- Abdominal cramping
- All of the above
- Recent data have shown that 26% of children hospitalized with CDI were infants younger than 1 year. What are the risk factors associated with CDI in the pediatric population?
- Extended use of antibiotics
- Gastrointestinal track surgeries
- Impaired immunity
- What is the average turnaround time for molecular tests vs microbiological culture of stool?
- 4-6 hours vs 2-4 days
- 24 hours vs 2-4 days
- None of the above
ANSWERS to Self-Test for December 2015 Case