|Scientific Subdivisions | The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
Contact AMP | Sign In | Join / Renew | Go To CHAMP
Opportunities to exhibit, advertise, and host a corporate workshop still exist.
Contact Catherine Davidge by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
AMP welcomes members of the press to attend the AMP 2012 Annual Meeting. Refer to the formal invitation to the media for more information.
To register as a member of the press, please use the online registration form: http://bit.ly/O5O3WR.
1. Background, Rationale and Originality (10 points)
2. Experimental Design (10 points)
3. Validity of Conclusions (10 points)
4. Significance of Findings (10 points)
5. Overall Written Poster (20 points)
Quality of Written Poster
Clarity of Written Presentation
6. Format of Poster (Inclusion of Required Elements) (10 points)
Background (or Introduction)
Materials & Methods
Appropriate References and Acknowledgements
7. Quality of Presenter's Oral Presentation of Work (30 points)
TOTAL POSSIBLE POINTS: 100 Points