|Scientific Subdivisions | The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
Contact AMP | Sign In | Join / Renew | Go To CHAMP
AMP 2013 Annual Meeting
November 14-16, 2013
Phoenix Convention Center
Corporate Workshop Day
November 13, 2013
Visit Meeting Page
Transition to Elsevier
General Information and Press Release
The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics - Current Issue
This feed allows you to see new articles as soon as they become available.
The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics - Articles In Press
This feed allows you to see new Articles In Press as soon as they become available.
JMD Press Releases (2011-2012)
Your source for applications of the latest technological advances to diagnostic questions and clinical solutions.
Highest Ranked Journal in its field!
Impact Factor: 3.952 (Thomson Reuters Citation Report 2012)
Editor-in-Chief, Timothy J. O'Leary, MD, PhD, Veterans Health Administration, Washington, DC
Published by Elsevier
• Online Member Access
The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics (JMD), the official publication of the Association for Molecular Pathology, co-owned by the American Society for Investigative Pathology, publishes high-quality original papers on scientific advances in the translation and validation of molecular discoveries in medicine into the clinical diagnostic setting, and the description and application of technological advances in the field of molecular diagnostic medicine.
Articles report novel discoveries with direct application to clinical diagnostics or clinicopathologic correlations including studies in oncology, infectious diseases, inherited diseases, predisposition to disease, or the description of polymorphisms linked to disease states or normal variations; the application of diagnostic methodologies in clinical trials; and the development of new or improved molecular methods for diagnosis or monitoring of disease or disease predisposition.
Special Features include Technical Advances, a peer-reviewed section featuring novel methods to solve diagnostic dilemmas. Reviews, Commentaries, and Special Articles provide focus on controversial research topics.
• Indexed in all major indexing services (NLM's MEDLINE/PubMed, Thomson's Science Scitation, EMBASE, SCOPUS)
• Online submission with Rapid Review
• Full Text Online - Published by Elsevier at jmd.amjpathol.org
• Searchable Online - by citation, keywords, or authors.
• Articles in Press - advance publication online before print
• Editorial Board - Internationally recognized scientists and cutting-edge diagnostics researchers.
• International Submissions - 20% of published manuscripts originate from outside the United States.
• Instructions for Authors Online
• Sign up for e-Alerts
• Free online access to all legacy content (12 months or older)
• Free email alerts of new content as it is published