|Scientific Subdivisions | The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
Contact AMP | Sign In | Join / Renew | Go To CHAMP
Laura J. Tafe, MD (Chair)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Training & Education Committee oversees important issues such as certification in molecular pathology, mentoring of trainees, and education in molecular pathology.
Responsibilities, projects, and accomplishments include:
• Selecting the Young Investigator at the Annual Meeting
• Addressing training and certification requirements
• Compiling curriculum materials
• Developing workshops and continuing education opportunities
• Surveying educational offerings in molecular pathology
• Communicating with the American Board of Pathology and other certification agencies.
More information about the activities of the Training & Education Committee can be found in the Committee Report section of the AMP Newsletter.