|Scientific Subdivisions | The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
Contact AMP | Sign In | Join / Renew | Go To CHAMP
AMP 2014 Annual Meeting
AMP CELEBRATES 20 YEARS!
November 13 -15, 2014
Corporate Workshop Day & Gala, November 12, 2014
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD (just outside of Washington, DC)
Laura J. Tafe, MD (Chair)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Training & Education Committee oversees important issues such as certification in molecular pathology, mentoring of trainees, and education in molecular pathology.
Responsibilities, projects, and accomplishments include:
• Selecting the Young Investigator at the Annual Meeting
• Addressing training and certification requirements
• Compiling curriculum materials
• Developing workshops and continuing education opportunities
• Surveying educational offerings in molecular pathology
• Communicating with the American Board of Pathology and other certification agencies.
More information about the activities of the Training & Education Committee can be found in the Committee Report section of the AMP Newsletter.